A cost-effective solution is represented by Travel Frames which are often chosen also by museums for the transport of paintings and flat works. They are open faced but usually a protection from external elements is placed between the wooden part and the artworks itself. It is commonly used where a normal wooden crate would create transport problems (for example, when dealing with extremely large or heavy artworks) because this special packing can be handled without direct contact with the artwork. Travel frames can also be introduced into museum quality crates to guarantee even more impact protection.
- Interlinea Fine Art Services at La Biennale di Venezia 2017. Over 615.000 visitors.
- Giovanni Battista Tiepolo. The Last Judgement at The State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg
- Dioniso. L’ebbrezza di essere un dio at Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Reggio di Calabria
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Gwangju Design Biennale, Republic of Korea