A cost-effective solution is represented by Travel Frames which are often chosen also by museums for the transport of paintings and flat works. They are open faced but usually a protection from external elements is placed between the wooden part and the artworks itself. It is commonly used where a normal wooden crate would create transport problems (for example, when dealing with extremely large or heavy artworks) because this special packing can be handled without direct contact with the artwork. Travel frames can also be introduced into museum quality crates to guarantee even more impact protection.
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Galleria Internazionale d’Arte Moderna Collection
- Interlinea has partnered with the Axel & May Vervoordt Foundation and the Fondazione Musei Civici Veneziani
- Interlinea Fine Art Services moving the life-sized chalk copy of one of the horses of St Mark’s Basilica in Venice
- INTERLINEA S.R.L. WAS AWARDED BY DNV.GL IN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION