These crates present the same features as museum quality crates but even more protection; they are composed of 2 crates, an internal one and an additional external crate to cover the museum quality crate; the external crate usually presents a thickest and high-density foam on a reinforced wooden support to become a kind of rigid shell to offer the maximum protection against impacts and external elements. They are usually suitable for fragile artworks.
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Galleria Internazionale d’Arte Moderna Collection
- Interlinea has partnered with the Axel & May Vervoordt Foundation and the Fondazione Musei Civici Veneziani
- Interlinea Fine Art Services moving the life-sized chalk copy of one of the horses of St Mark’s Basilica in Venice
- INTERLINEA S.R.L. WAS AWARDED BY DNV.GL IN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION