These crates present the same features as museum quality crates but even more protection; they are composed of 2 crates, an internal one and an additional external crate to cover the museum quality crate; the external crate usually presents a thickest and high-density foam on a reinforced wooden support to become a kind of rigid shell to offer the maximum protection against impacts and external elements. They are usually suitable for fragile artworks.
- Interlinea Fine Art Services at La Biennale di Venezia 2017. Over 615.000 visitors.
- Giovanni Battista Tiepolo. The Last Judgement at The State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg
- Dioniso. L’ebbrezza di essere un dio at Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Reggio di Calabria
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Gwangju Design Biennale, Republic of Korea