Our specialised arthandlers are daily involved in museum handlings, shipments, assistance to restorers while disinstallation and reinstallation formalities are arranged. Even if exhibitions represent 90% of our activity, we regularly provide fine arts handlers, consultants and assistants to the so-called routine procedures run and dealt by museums, galleries and restorers. Special attention is dedicated to the organization of great events: Interlinea Srl can boast the involvement in the packing, transport and installation of sacral pieces for the altar which was built in Venice Mestre for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI in May 2011. The Biennale time is also one of our main targets: we offer complete assistance to artists, consulates, embassies and foreign cultural institutions that are going to take part into the most important art event in Italy.
- Interlinea Fine Art Services at La Biennale di Venezia 2017. Over 615.000 visitors.
- Giovanni Battista Tiepolo. The Last Judgement at The State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg
- Dioniso. L’ebbrezza di essere un dio at Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Reggio di Calabria
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Gwangju Design Biennale, Republic of Korea