Our specialised arthandlers are daily involved in museum handlings, shipments, assistance to restorers while disinstallation and reinstallation formalities are arranged. Even if exhibitions represent 90% of our activity, we regularly provide fine arts handlers, consultants and assistants to the so-called routine procedures run and dealt by museums, galleries and restorers. Special attention is dedicated to the organization of great events: Interlinea Srl can boast the involvement in the packing, transport and installation of sacral pieces for the altar which was built in Venice Mestre for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI in May 2011. The Biennale time is also one of our main targets: we offer complete assistance to artists, consulates, embassies and foreign cultural institutions that are going to take part into the most important art event in Italy.
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Galleria Internazionale d’Arte Moderna Collection
- Interlinea has partnered with the Axel & May Vervoordt Foundation and the Fondazione Musei Civici Veneziani
- Interlinea Fine Art Services moving the life-sized chalk copy of one of the horses of St Mark’s Basilica in Venice
- INTERLINEA S.R.L. WAS AWARDED BY DNV.GL IN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION