Clima control or isothermal crates are museum quality crates which are custom built when dealing with artworks in need to keep the original climate conditions during all transit and shipping phases. It is manufactured to create an internal isolation and a moisture barrier. Climate conditions can be checked by adding to the crate a special tool, the so-called datalogger, which can witness the conditions during the whole transport. Transport of this crate with our special art trucks with climate control system represents the optimal choice for delicate and precious artworks. This crate can be offered in the double crate version to offer even more protection against the external elements.
- Interlinea Fine Art Services at La Biennale di Venezia 2017. Over 615.000 visitors.
- Giovanni Battista Tiepolo. The Last Judgement at The State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg
- Dioniso. L’ebbrezza di essere un dio at Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Reggio di Calabria
- INTERLINEA Fine Art Services is proud sponsor of ARCS Conference 2017 Vancouver
- Gwangju Design Biennale, Republic of Korea